That is exactly the process I used on our 27 MKIII to pull the prop shaft and
replace the cutlass bearing.  Bruce Sent from Samsung tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: Len Mitchell via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 5/19/20  8:26 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: CNC List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Len Mitchell <xfireca...@gmail.com>,
phygi...@gmail.com Subject: Stus-List Shaft coupling removal John, I had to use
a socket on the end of the prop shaft and pressed the coupling off using longer
bolts and nuts of the same size. Some folks have actually cut theirs but with
2$ worth of bolts you can press it off quite easily if there is enough room.
Check your cutlass bearing if you are going that far! Len MitchellCrazy Legs
1989 37+Midland On.Sent from my
supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and every one is greatly
appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray