De : CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> de la part de Doug Mountjoy via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Envoyé : 20 mai 2020 12:07
À : cnc-list@cnc-list.com <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc : Doug Mountjoy <svrebeccal...@gmail.com>
Objet : Re: Stus-List Rod Rigging inspection

Joe,
2 years ago I had my rod rigging replaced plus a bunch of other repairs done to
my mast and boom. Total cost was $18k. Mast was pulled, inspected, rewired, new
rods, new furler on for stay, new staysail stay, new goose neck. I added a
second main halyard block. Back stay had insolators for SSB antenna, and mast
and boom were repainted.
Port Townsend Rigging did most of the work, not the cheapest place around on
Puget Sound.

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 8:44 AM Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List

What would it cost to have a C&C with rod rigging inspected? Reheaded? Rod
replaced?

It makes one think about buying a 70s-80s-90s era boat and having an immediate
large expense.

Joe Della Barba Coquina C&C 35  MK I

www.dellabarba.com<http://www.dellabarba.com>