From: CnC-List On Behalf Of Robert Abbott via CnC-List
Sent: 26 May, 2020 09:36
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Robert Abbott <robertabb...@eastlink.ca>
Subject: Stus-List Hot Water Heater

My hot water heater needs replacing....the existing one is round, 14 inches in
diameter.....it should just, I mean just, come out of the locker without
dismantling it so the new one can be no bigger.

Can anyone with experience with hot water heaters recommend a replacement,
specific model number?

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - #277