From: CnC-List On Behalf Of Robert Abbott via CnC-List
Sent: 27 May, 2020 09:11
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Robert Abbott <robertabb...@eastlink.ca>
Subject: Stus-List Hot Water Heater

I was convinced my old Raritan water heater was leaking.....after a close
inspection yesterday with the assistance of a mechanic familiar with these
issues, we concluded it was not leaking.  The wooden platform it sits on was
dry, pressure valve outlet dry, valve to empty the tank on the bottom was dry,
all connections in and out were dry.

The mechanic said to leave the pressure pump on....after the system is
pressurized it should stay off....if it comes back on without running water,
chances are the system has a leak.    After several hours, it did not come back
on.

The mechanic did not have time yesterday to trouble shoot the source of the
leak....he said to inspect every connection which might entail placing
newspapers or paper towels under each to try to determine where the water ic
coming from.

It is good news in one respect but frustrating in another.  I'll keep the list
posted.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - #277