Tony at what you used to be select plastics is the
best…https://hatchmasters.com/

From: Steve Franks <st...@stevefranks.work>
Sent: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 11:01 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List New Windows 1987 MKIII

Hey everyone

I’m in the processing of purchasing a 1987 35 mkiii. It’ll be my second boat
and plan to get it up to snuff for sea of Cortez later this year.

On my short list is replacing the port light windows on both sides. Trying to
see if anyone has a resource for replacements or a file I could shop around
with to have new ones cut. Appreciate your help in advance. By the way I got a
quote from leaky windows and they wanted 2k for the kit so that’s what I’m
working with so far.

Best

Steve

--