Steve and Larry,

Lunch over so I’m off to continue work on another very recent C&C List item,
stanchions, stanchion bases and the screws that secure them. In my case though
I’m installing all new S.S. stanchions…

I will put together a package (thanks to Richard Bush for saving my
instructions…) this afternoon and send them on to both of you.

Regards,
Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake Bay