Well, 3 days of absence allowed the PB Blaster to work, cause when I went
to the boat today I swear I could see a tiny hairline area where the shaft
had pulled out of the coupling.  Each go round of the bolts and I got a few
more flats each and beat on it with a hammer.  Pretty soon I was getting
more that 1 whole turn on each.  Despite making progress, it was slow and I
ran out of time.  So there it sits soaking in more PB Blaster and about
3/8ths out of the coupler.  It will have to wait until tomorrow.

Josh Muckley
S /V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD