From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Bruno Lachance via
CnC-List
Sent: June 8, 2020 10:41 AM
To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Bruno Lachance <bruno_lacha...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Yanmar cooling system and water heater bypass

Hi,

I just remove a air heater that was nstalled by premious owner. It was T in the
coolant hoses going to the water heater but never woeked well. I guess the
hoses running in the bilges was too much of a heat loss.

So anyways, i'm going back to original and simplicity and i remember somebody
here said he added valves to have the option to "bypass" the water heater in
case of a leak. Since i already have the valves and my tank is original it
seems to be a good idea. My question is: can i just install them in line on
each hose or do i need to add a loop before the valves with T fittings , engine
side of the valves, so i still have circulation. I think it does't matter and
that the engine system does not depend on this but i want to be sure.

Thank you.

Bruno Lachance
Bécassine, 1987 33-2
New-Richmond, Qc