Thanks Josh

Yamaha 4hp 2 cycle.   I can get serial number if you need more info…

David F. Risch
(401) 419-4650

From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Josh Muckley via
CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 10:36 AM
To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Yamaha 4hp 2 cycle

David,

There has to be an orifice (jet) or screw.  Are you sure a screw isn't hidden
under a plastic cowl?

Get me an exact make and model so I can do some research.

Josh

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020, 08:08 David Risch via CnC-List
Josh and Chuck,

Mixture is new with AV gas so no issues there.   Only one adjustment screw on
carb.  Seems to only affect low throttle.  As said all good in neutral and good
up until ¾ throttle in gear.  Chuck mentioned if spark plug grey and chalky,
which it is, it is running lean at top end.   How does one adjust top end
without adjustment screw.

Thanks in advance.

David F. Risch
(401) 419-4650