Thanks Nathan and Rob for the details on these. Unfortunately, mine are
completely gone, and it's hard to tell where they once were, although under
the right light I can see a few clues on the deck. I'm a bit done with boat
projects now after 4-5 months, but maybe next winter I'll investigate more.

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com