From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Bill Coleman via
CnC-List
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2020 3:55 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Bill Coleman <colt...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Back stay tension clarification

I think this is getting confusing, some numbers in this discussion are pounds
per square inch hydraulic pressure, rather than say, 2,000 pounds of hanging
load.  I would certainly not have wanted to put 4,000# of actual load on my
39’s backstay.  Imagine a 2’ X 2’ X 7’ concrete pier block hanging on that.

Bill Coleman

Erie PA