You remind me of a wonderful boat I used to run, Matt. She was a 52’ hot molded
mahogany ketch called Stormy. A wonderful beautiful fast yacht, but not
terribly stiff. We used to say that the last 1000 pounds of backstay was just
the stern getting closer to the masthead!
Andy
Masquerade

Andrew Burton
26 Beacon Hill