You can even buy 'kits' for doing such repairs

Marek

-------- Original message --------
From: CHARLES SCHEAFFER via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 2020-06-14 22:00 (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: CHARLES SCHEAFFER <cscheaf...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Rudder removal

Joel,

If the rudder bearings are worn, West Systems suggests the following fix on
page 56:

https://www.westsystem.com/wp-content/uploads/Fiberglass-Manual-2015.pdf

Chuck S
On June 14, 2020 at 6:40 PM Joel Delamirande via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 Because there a play about 1/4”
Specific questions how to take it apart

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 4:55 PM Josh Muckley via CnC-List <