Thankfully, we were not hurt, and the renters climbed back on the jetski and
returned to the rental company.  However, I want to recover the deductible and
get anything depreciated repaid as well.  Yes, I already have the insurer
involved, and they will help, but I'm sufficiently angry with the rental
company for not keeping them out of the deepwater channel I really want to go
after them.We've had lots of close calls with their renters before, and I want
to get them to tighten the training.Sent from Samsung tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: Joel Aronson via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 6/15/20  10:43 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: cnc-list
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Joel Aronson <joel.aron...@gmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List Argh!!! Jetski rear-ended us! Help? A release of liability only means
the renter won't sue the rental company.  Notify your carrier and tell the
rental company you want the name of their insurance company and that they are
full of sh*t.I hope no one was hurt.JoelOn Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 10:33 AM
bwhitmore via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:Hello all,We were going
into John's Pass in Florida and got rear-ended by a jetski.  Looks like about
$20,000 in damage.  The jetski rental company is saying we have to deal with
the renter, because they signed a release of liability.Of course, I'm not a
party to that agreement, and I believe that they failed to appropriately vet
and train their renters.  I have insurance, but want to recover as much as
possible from the 3rd parties.Does anyone here have any background, knowledge
or insights that might help?Thank you!Bruce Whitmore1994 C&C 37/40+
"Astralis"Madeira Beach, FLSent from Samsung

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

-- Joel