From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Josh Muckley
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2020 12:17 PM
To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Stus-List Argh!!! Jetski rear-ended us! Help?

Joe,

In the accident which I described, my boat sustained literally no damage.  No
injuries.  And the insurance pay out was $30k.  Fortunately, we just renewed
our policy and it appears that there has been no increase in the premium.

Josh

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020, 11:08 Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List
I have to ask how you got $20,000 in damage and no injuries. YIKES! Unless you
are suing for emotion distress or something, you might end up getting paid out
in full by the jetski place and not have a basis for suing. Make sure you keep
up with your insurance company and how they are doing with the claim.

Joe Della Barba Coquina C&C 35  MK I
www.dellabarba.com<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=4b880660-171e3083-4b882f17-0cc47adc5fec-cee48f9a846aec00&q=1&e=7d986c53-5616-4b73-b819-62984ade0c3d&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dellabarba.com%2F>