As others have stated it does look quite sharp.  I look forward to hearing
how well it holds up over time.  As I recall PS did a review a few years
ago.  That product and a similar one rated very very well for all points
except one.  Repair and replacement.  If that's R&R in 2 years - ouch.  10
or 20 years... Not so much.  I don't recall what life span the article
cited.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+