Best cockpit finish ever.  Love the blue border.  Looks more like C-cushions
installed on the seats.  I might consider it if there is a way to get just the
floor made and have it removable so it lasts twice as long.  No sense leaving
all that beauty out in the UVs and harsh winter weather.  Thanks for sharing
the picture.

Chuck Scheaffer Resolute 1989 C&C 34R