I'd overbore the holes, coat the wood with neat epoxy (no thickener) using
a cotton swab or equivalent then fill with epoxy thickened with
microfibers.  Redrill and use new screws same size as the original.

I don't like using thickened epoxy without coating with neat epoxy first.
You don't get as good a bond and you may leave gaps.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA