I second Dave's experience "I did mine last winter and used a standard floor
polyurethane: Minwax Fast Drying Polyurethane Satin. ?So far, so good. ?Dave"I
did have a perceived problem with the floor being slippery....not underfoot but
with a cooler and rugs sliding around.  So I laid on a coat of Minwax,
sprinkled ground walnut shells lightly on the wet minwax, and then, when dry,
put another coat of minwax down... basically because it was a tad too rugged.
 Now....this hasn't been tested yet and I am not sure I like the way it looks
but so much for percieved problems. Spencer Johnson84 LF38 "Alegria " #165On
the hard in Waukegan.. with a leaking fuel tank :-(