Hi Bruce,

I'm pretty sure the forward sink won't drain very well, if at all, through
the thru hull the for galley sink drain.  We tried something like that a
few years ago and it just air locked and wouldn't drain.

A Forespar Marelon replacement sea cock won't cost vey much,  Why don't you
just have them replace it?

Ken H.