Hi all, for making new floorboards for a laminate I was thinking of 3/4"
marine ply with coats of epoxy after getting to the right size. Then using
epoxy to attach the laminate. Would love to keep them as light as
possible but still waterproof. Is there a better way to go on this?
thanks!

Rockland Bazemore
S/V Blue Pearl
C&C 37/40+