Dan,
Sounds like you've got the Life of Riley compared to those of us wage slaves!!!
PS I'm 47.
Peter Cowenhoven84 Landfall 35Westbrook, CT

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 1:11 PM, Daniel Cormier via
CnC-List<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:   I’m turning 42 this year on board
Breakaweigh 1, a C&C44 here in sunny Grenada (Windward Islands) with my
Girlfriend, 32. We’ve been living aboard and sailing this boat for over 3 years
now, cruising full time for 1 year so far. We do the whole YouTube thing - look
up Sailing Balachandra (http://www.youtube.com/Sailingbalachandra)
We work from the boat and try to keep up with the maintenance. (Lost a lower
shroud yesterday!) C&C are seaworthy and relatively fast boats and they will
take you far if you put in the time and maintenance.

Dan Cormier & Nawal Toulany
Breakaweigh 1
C&C 44
Grenada