From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Joel Delamirande
via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 12:15:02 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Joel Delamirande <joel.delamira...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Listers Age Range

Pretty cool Paul it nice to see there other members in Ontario
We can sailing or race but I’m not there yet
We can meet if you want too
Is it true that port credit has the best sailing school in the area

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 11:53 AM Paul Fountain via CnC-List

68, been sailing since 12, member of PCYC since 1972!

Perception is our 2nd C&C owned her for 20 years now, had a 1977 C&C 27 MK 3
for 10 years before that.

Somewhere there is a picture of my dad’s C&C 25,our C&C 27,  and my sisters C&C
30 (she still has it) at PCYC!

Paul Fountain

Perception II

1985 C&C 33-II k/cb