From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Jeffrey Brideau via
CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 1:44 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Jeffrey Brideau <bride...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List New-guy C&C 40 Shopping questions

Thanks Matt,

Erie is a bit too far for a practical transport to Maine/NH.

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 1:18 PM Matt Wolford via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

Jeff:

                Following up on what John said, the same vintage 36 is a fine
boat, is a little bigger than the 34 (very similar), is likely adequately sized
for your family at this time, and will not be quite so eye-opening on many of
the issues described so far for making the jump to a 40 footer.  Coming from a
much smaller boat, you may find this size to be a more suitable for a move up.
I have a friend in Erie who may be interested in selling his (fresh water boat,
at least for the past decade or so) if you think this might be an option.  His
boat has been underused but maintained during his tenure.

                Matt