Hi Stephen,
This is the first time seeing your request.

Fork Lifts are fine for flat bottom boats.  I'd be skeptical about letting them
pick up a round hull sailboat.  I'd be afraid of point loading somewhere on the
hull.  The forktruck has to remain clear of your transom so the tips of the
forks will probably not reach as far as the mast.  They will catch the majority
of boat weight; keel, engine, tankage, and the CG of the hull is several feet
below where the keel meets the hull and further from where the forks contact
but I'm not convinced I'd trust them to handle the boat repeatedly.  The other
inconvenience to this service is scheduling the service and waiting in cue on
good days and working around their schedule and tipping the handlers.   I don't
like it.

If they are doing this regularly, try to get a video and share.

Thanks,
Chuck