Folks,

I asked a question a few weeks ago and not sure if I got an answer back
from the group. So here goes again (and if I missed your reply ...
appologies)

Has anyone had experience with a yard lifting a C&C with one of those large
marine folk lifts?  A marina in Florida has a fork lift with 20' long forks
which they say they can use to lift DejaVu' (34+) by attaching foam blocks
on each fork arm to cradle the hull during the lift.  This is a 50,000 lb
fork and they lift 25,000 lb power boats routinely.  DejaVu' weighs approx
13,500 lbs with gear & fluids.  My plan would be to leave DejaVu' rigged
and dry sail her.

Thank You

Stephen Thorne
C&C 34+ DejaVu'