From: CnC-List On Behalf Of Edd Schillay via CnC-List
Sent: 24 July, 2020 10:37
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Folding deck chairs

David,

I really like these:
https://www.westmarine.com/buy/west-marine--go-anywhere-low-back-seat-2--10385656?recordNum=2

Good support, easy to store, and can be used flat as a bench cushion in the
cockpit. We use them all the time.

For extra support, try this:
https://www.westmarine.com/buy/west-marine--go-anywhere-high-back-seat--10967917?recordNum=1
  VERY comfortable. My wife won’t go sailing without it.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
Venice Yacht Club | Venice Island, FL

Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log<http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/>

On Jul 24, 2020, at 10:28 AM, James Hesketh via CnC-List

David wrote:
We do not have cockpit cushions an Aries, so have been considering some sort of
folding deck chair as a substitute for the rare times we are sitting in the
cockpit or deck at anchor/mooring/slip.  I have seen various types of folding
chairs at Boat Shows and Amazon.  Have people had good experiences with any of
these products that they can recommend?