This is a Universal M4-30.  When I bought the boat, I had starting issues and
cleaned all the grounds and have since replaced the wiring harnesses.  It has
been 8 years, but the reason I was skeptical of a ground issue is that the
engine has started every time on the first try when first warming the glow
plugs.  And it has started on the second try both times when not using the glow
plugs.  Does it make sense that a bad ground would work that way?  Dave

S/V Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT