I have the three lung Universal and I have to have the key on to start;
whether I use the glow plug button or not. In my case, the key gets the power
to the electric fuel pump. No fuel pump, no fuel to engine.
Ron
Wild Cheri
C&C 30-1
STL

     On Saturday, August 1, 2020, 08:50:41 AM CDT, David Knecht via CnC-List