I’ve recently purchased a 1989 C&C30-2 which is not plumbed with a holding
tank. There is an aluminum fresh water tank beneath the starboard aft locker
that has an original manufactures label that calls it a waste tank. My guess is
that these boats came from the factory configured with this tank plumbed as
either a fresh water tank or a holding tank. I’d like to repurpose my tank as a
holding tank. Most of the connections seem straightforward but I’m trying to
decide on the best routing for the black water pipe between the head and the
tank. Does anybody have a C&C30-2 with the aft tank setup from the factory as a
holding tank? If so please provide some details about how the hose is routed
from the head, through the bulkhead, to the tank.

Thanks,

Julian

Sent from my iPhone