Julian my 30-2 came or originally equipped with overboard discharge and 3
water tanks. I capped the water lines in the tank under the floor in the
starboard cockpit locker, my tank is plastic. The original set up has a vented
loop under the top of the sink cabinet, I kept the vented loop there and routed
the waste hose which was originally to the seacock to the tank aft. I had to
make an  ABS pipe to reach the bottom of the tank along with a 90 degree elbow
and a barbed fitting to receive the hose. I kept the original vent and I pump
out from what was once the aft water deck fill. While I was at it I installed a
reducer on the 1 1/2" overboard discharge seacock and installed a deck wash
pump.
Al RheaumeDrumroll1988 30-2 #90
    On Wednesday, August 19, 2020, 12:06:44 p.m. EDT, Julian Norris via