Thanks everyone for the help here. Here is an update and what I did this
morning. I took off beginning of every hose and blow in it to make sure there
is no blockage somewhere. Then topped every hose with coolant manually. Some of
them specially the top ones off the engine block did have bubbles coming out as
I was pouring coolant. Anyways engine has been running now for almost half an
hour. Temp staying around 150. And little high rpm. About 2000? Please know
that none of the gauges work on mine. That’s the next task. So for now just
going off sense, alarm sender(new) and I bought infrared temp gun. Fingers
crossed it stays like that without over heating and I think I would have solved
the problem. If so, blue smoke would be my next worry. Prob something I messed
up during this process.

1-the coolant good stuff is that you wanna look for the pink oat premium
coolant. Different than the winter antifreeze

2- my 3gm was adjusted to be coolant cooled. All the parts are from local shops
unfourtanetly and doesn’t have a bleed air valve anywhere. All the hoses now
are staying way cooler than the last few days. Even the ones after the
thermostat, are warm not HOT.

MAZEN AZIZ
https://mazenaziz.wixsite.com/mazenaziz

"I don't think that architecture is only about shelter, is only about a very
simple enclosure. It should be able to excite you, to calm you, to make you
think." Zaha Hadid

"It isn't the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it's the pebble in
your shoe." Muhammad Ali

On Aug 26, 2020, at 4:25 AM, Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>