From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of David Knecht
via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2020 3:56 PM
To: CnC CnC discussion list
Cc: David Knecht
Subject: Re: Stus-List solar panel connector

I have encountered several “waterproof” connectors like this and the problem is
that the cover is watertight, but when you use it, it is not covered and so not
watertight.  I looked more carefully at the Perko I linked to and it is also
not watertight when the cover is off.  Dave

S/V Aries

1990 C&C 34+

New London, CT

On Aug 28, 2020, at 3:10 PM, Bill Coleman via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>