I installed a 12v Seafrost system on my 40. It was terrific. And so nice not to
be dependent on ice anymore. I liked it so much that I installed the same
system on Masquerade, my Baltic 47, though I have a separate freezer, now.
We have a microwave here, too, but it would be way down the list if I was
fitting out a 30 (great great boat, by the way). I don't think you have room
for an oven, do you? If you do, keep it. Nothing like fresh baked scones or
blueberry muffins for breakfast.
Another upgrade was an electric head, which the Mrs likes a lot. Jabsco quiet
flush would be a good choice there.
Because out cruising is going to be pretty far and wide in coming years, the
next thing to get installed here is a water maker that runs off our 24V house
batteries...no, I lie. The next thing to be installed will be an electric main
halyard/main sheet winch, which will make our lives much easier, even if it
does mean having the halyard tail in the cockpit, which I hate as it gets in
the way of lounging.
Andy
Aboard Masquerade
Cuttyhunk