Interesting question I have the same boat as yours
My wife wanted to do that
The stove was taken off of mine by previous owner and used a bbq on the
back of the boat
Maybe will put a fridge instead of the stove for now
My priorities write is Togo sailing next year instead of working on it on
the hard
Let us know how it turns out your set up

On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 2:39 PM Lewis Cooke via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>   I Was hoping to get everyone's opinion, I am finishing my 72 C&C 30-1
> and I am stuck on what  appliances to install. Fridge, propane stove,
> microwave, one of those coolers thats a fridge/freezer. Obviously the
> fridge and microwave would be dependent on shore power and we do not spend
> a lot of time at the dock, so what do most of you have?
>           Regards
>                 Lewis
> S/V For Play
> C&C 30-1 hull #45