Lewis,
If you cruise or spend most of your time away from the dock. I would focus on
adding the things to support that mindset. Refrigeration vs ice allows you to
not have to get ice somewhere on a long cruise fwiw we mostly keep ice cubes in
our freezer box. Stove with oven vs BBQ gives you cooking choices in the rain
or spring and fall when it gets cooler inside. Some people never use the oven
but it sure is nice when you do on a cool rainy day on the hook. We have a
microwave and an inverter but seldom use either. I added 25 gallons of holding
tank space (Great Lakes) to stay out longer and a solar panel too. All you have
to do is look at why you return to a dock and it becomes clear.

Len Mitchell
Crazy Legs
1989 37+
Midland On.