Jeff, mine is temperamental and not always accurate. Usually it’s dirt or
growth on the paddle wheel. I would check the electrical connection and don’t
be afraid to remove the wheel, it will have a check valve on it so you
shouldn’t get too much water but you will get some. There should be a plug too
I keep mine in the bilge beside the transducer. Then you can take your time.
Just remember to install the wheel with the arrow forward. Len

Sent from my mobile device.