All,

No matter what rules I set up all of the emails are still dumping in SPAM.
What am I doing wrong...?

-----Original Message-----
From: JohnKelly Cuthbertson <j...@motiondesignslimited.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2020 5:53 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Mega Hin

Rob Ball would be a better source ...
From what I know
Peter Barrett is credited as the designer, he did have a few under his belt
with some Olympic medals Conceptual wise I believe was more my Dad’s idea.  He
was looking for a boat that could be trailered and “cheap” to add to C&C’s
production line.  Then gas prices went up in 1978 and the whole idea wasn’t
really accepted by the consumer.
The design group of course was part of the team that produced it

JK

Motion Designs Limited
647 990 7752