Hello C&Crs. My wife & I are the excited new owners of Sirius, '85 C&C 37
located for now in Poulsbo, WA. We’ll be adventuring north in the coming
years but sailing Puget Sound and San Juans for the time being.

The boat has received incredible care and maintenance by the PO but comes
equipped with a leaky head intake where the hose meets the barbed nipple on
the plastic seacock. Guessing the nipple is cracked or scored, preventing
the clamp from sealing properly. It drips about 1/5 secs and needs
attention, but I don't want to break it with too much tightening.

Thinking of removing the hose and coating nipple with a good sealant then
retightening until I can replace the seacock next haul. A durable bandaid
or am I asking for disaster?

I'll be signing up for the meet 'n greet next week, so maybe I'll see you
there.

C&C 37
Hull 128

Peter McMinn

                         _/)
October is the time to show your appreciation with a small contribution to this
list to help offset the costs. If you want to support the list - use PayPal to