Ha! Yes, I'm talking about the intake for the head (toilet). Great
suggestions here. In the interest of not turning a tiny leak into a gushing
one (or an inoperative toilet), I think I'll try the least disruptive first:
1. rescue tape
2. removing/trimming the hose and applying silicone & replacing
or
3. removing/trimming/replacing the hose and lightly heating with even
clamping

Lots to mull here-- thanks for the ideas.

Richard, thanks for the warm welcome and the reference to Dave Godwin's
blog. I'll be in touch with him!

Peter McMinn

                         _/)

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 1:41 PM Brian Davis <brianwdavis...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Ah ha!! My motor head went to engine. Hahaha
>
> On Wed, Oct 21, 2020, 3:26 PM Bill Coleman <colt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I am pretty sure Peter is talking about his head, as in toilet, rather
>> than Head, on his engine, if that is what you are thinking?
>>

>> Bill Coleman
>>
>> Entrada, Erie, PA

list to help offset the costs. If you want to support the list - use PayPal to