Hi Edd,

I've owned the boat for 4 years, have replaced the coolant twice,  and have
checked the mixing elbow a couple times.  I have never checked/cleaned the
heat exchanger.  I'm not quite sure what you mean by the tube stack?

Is there a good source of information as to the proper maintenance
procedures?

Thanks!

Bruce Whitmore
1994 C&C 37/40+