It’s the raw water side, I have done this by disconnecting each end of the heat
exchanger (raw water cooling) and taking a bilge pump and house and cycling
barnacle buster through the exchanger.  I don’t know if there would be a need
to do this on the freshwater side.

Simplest and most complete way to flush, I have found.

-Rob

Sent from my iPhone