Bruce,

There are a few marine Diesel engine maintenance books out there, and your
engine manual may have enough info on that alone.

To check the tube stack, you’ll need to remove the end caps and slide it out.
Do a check for corrosion and clean. If you see corrosion or holes, replace it
($200-300). Replace the o-rings on the end caps as well.

All the best,

Edd

———————————————-
Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the “Starship Enterprise”
C&C 37+ | Sail No.: NCC-1701-B
Venice Yacht Club | Venice Island, FL
914.774.9767   | Mobile
Sent via iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

On Jan 13, 2021, at 9:03 AM, Bruce Whitmore via CnC-List