Charlie,

At some point you get a credit for a smaller headsail  I would check with
my local PHRF and go that way.  A 129 or 134 is a whole lot easier to
manage in 10 knots and you will be able to carry full sail just a little
longer.  Or keep the 155 just for racing and get a 130 for cruising.  My 2
cents.

Joel

--
Joel