Each PHRF area is slightly different and it changes from year to year.
Chesapeake Bay PHRF gives 3 sec credit to smaller headsails up tp 139%.

Here is what is posted on their website:
1. LP up to 109% - 6 sec/mi. credit.

2. LP between 110% and 139% - 3 sec/mi. credit.

3. LP between 140% and 155% - 0 sec/mi. (No Credit)

Chuck S