I used Six10 on my keel joint at West's recommendation. Haven't hauled yet
to see how it has held up, but it seemed to work well enough. A bit
difficult to work with, but I don't have much experience with epoxy. I use
it without the mixing nozzles for small jobs, including some holes in the
deck, but I noticed it is still not quite thick enough to prevent levelling
out, so I had to tape a plastic piece over the top to keep it flush with
the deck.

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com