Please don't make such a simple thing so complicated.  The inside jibe is
simple and things don't get tangled up as they tend to with the outside jibe.
If you have an adjustable tack pull it in to establish a firm  luff.. Head dead
downwind while adjusting both spin sheets to bring the tack to the forestay.
Continue to feed the tack through the space between the luff and forestay
keeping very slight pressure on the old active sheet and rapidly pulling the
sail through the slot with the new active sheet as the helm is brought through
the jibe. As the spin fills release all pressure on the old active sheet. In
doing this the sail and lines are always under control and not flying about and
becoming tangled.

John McLaughlin