I am the one who is confused. You do not fly an asymmetric spinnaker using a
spinnaker pole.
As for the tack of an assym there are various arrangements. If the tack is
attached in some manner to the forestay, you obviously will be doing an outside
jibe. If the tack is attached foreword of the forestay the manner of its
attachment and gap between the forestay and luff of the spin may make an inside
jibe difficult although not much gap is required.

However, regarding comments about jibing a pole: if you are flying a true assym
you never extend or support the windward corner with a pole in the manner you
do a symmetrical spinnaker or a jib or Genoa. A true assym is cut to be flown
w/o a pole and using a pole distorts the sail.

Cheers
John

John McLaughlin