The yard used awlgrip 2000, pearl gray if I recall correctly.  Stripped all
hardware and wiring, welded shut vestigial holes, ground them flat and then
primed and painted.  Re-wired, refitted, replaced all rod rigging.

Here is the link to the whole project.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1eSqX7wZP1r77hD84wDmGAQSI0Tqbn9xm

I pretty sure the next question is going to be "how much?"

~1k for each rod and hardware.  I have 4 shrouds on each side plus head and
back.  10 total

~3k for the paint job alone

All said and done it came to roughly 20k

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD