Joe,

IMHO I would not let the engine hours stop me!  If the engine was
maintained and the decks are dry you will never regret the decision!

Yanmars are notorious for needing new exhaust elbows, but you can get
stainless ones from HDI Marine for a reasonable price.

Joel

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>